The Slick Sleuth® SS100 is designed for installation in aboveground storage tank (AST) facilities, oil terminals, equipment rooms, or anywhere early oil leak and spill detection is needed. Detects a broad range of oil types on water and on dry ground—including spills, slicks, and sheens in tank dikes, sumps, oily water separators, mixing/dispatch points, loading racks, and storm water drainage and discharge points.
Oil detection sensors can be used at single points or in a system array to continuously monitor for accidental leaks and spills.
- Detection range up to 1 m above surface
- Typically used in storage tank and terminal facilities
- SS100-EXd for hazardous gas areas that require Ex certification
- Enclosure rated for hazardous gas area installation
- 4-20 analog and alarm relay outputs for interface with PLCs and facility DCSs
- Serial outputs and optional wireless connectivity
For more information, please submit the Slick Sleuth Information form.