Subsea Underwater Winches
All InterOcean Systems Underwater/Subsea winch systems are custom engineered to suit our customer’s specifications. Typical options include various level-wind and Slip-ring configurations, horsepower ratings, and controls. InterOcean Systems has the ability to custom design a solution to fit your specific needs and conditions.
InterOcean Systems has a long and successful history designing and manufacturing underwater subsea winch systems. InterOcean Systems is small and flexible enough to produce high quality, highly customized solutions to your unique and challenging subsurface applications, without the long lead times and headaches of dealing with larger companies. Because all of our winches are custom designed and built for the particular application we have the flexibility to fully integrate the winch into your project, resulting in lower weight and smaller envelopes.
InterOcean Systems Engineered Subsea/Underwater VPS winches are used to position loads on the seabed as accurately as possible, down to 6000 meters.
Below are some examples of InterOcean Systems subsea winch capabilities:
- Vertical Profiling Systems
- AC and DC Electrical or hydraulic winch solutions
- Depth capabilities from the splash zone to the bottom of the ocean
- Near Silent Winch Design for stealth submarine applications
- Load Capacities in any range
- Mid Water Column deployment winches
- Salt or Fresh Water
- Variety of coating options including anti-fouling paints, anti-icing coatings, electro-polishing, anodizing and more
- Subsea Levelwind and Slack Rope Prevention Systems
- InterOcean Systems can construct your subsea winch in a variety of materials including
- Duplex or Super-Duplex Stainless Steel
- 304 or 316 Stainless